1.3
Style and Design

First let me say I know this is NOT a gps product.However they company tells you that there are 3000-5000 users near you and when one of them "comes near your device" you get an update.

So it sounds like it should work. However it doesn't. I can log on today 15 days after my devices were put out and get updates saying they are exactly where I left them. But they are not there.

This might be a good thing for your keys but there must be a better product!!

Oh and don't bother with customer service they didn't respond to my repeated requests for 7 days.And when they did they didn't even address my issue.

Review about: Trackr Bravo Tracking Device.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with TrackR?

Comments

Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Gearbest - Was sold a fake item , ended up I. The hosptal Gearbest "TO Alina PLEASE MAKE SURE Alina GETS THIS MESSAGE This is a very very Important MUST BE ANSWERED BY MANAGER IMMEDIATELY Order No.: WP1707240349192070 I had bought Original Xiaomi Handlebar..." Read more La Crosse Technology - Alarm Clock W88723 does not works ! La Crosse Technology "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0XThojwTM W88723 with HOUR digital sticks missed. The MINUTES are OK, but some hour sticks are turned of. I did buy it in 2017 May in wall mart Orlando Florida..." Read more Gearbest - Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb 8x2 Gearbest "i had a really good experience buying Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb 8x2, the Product matches the description, I bought one 8gb for $38, the price was the cheapest compared to..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more